I love summer for many reasons, but one of the main reasons is because I have more time to read. It’s fun to read books that are being adapted into movies, but there are also food memoirs and film books that are also enjoyable to read. This summer, I plan on reading the following books:
1. A Year in Provence by Peter Mayle
2. The Wolf of Wall Street by Jordan Belfort (which has been adapted into a film directed by Martin Scorsese; to be released in the fall)
3. A Tiger in the Kitchen by Cheryl Lu-Lien Tan
4. The Film Snob*s Dictionary: An Essential Lexicon of Filmological Knowledge by David Kamp and Lawrence Levi
5. Inferno by Dan Brown (which will one day be a movie, no doubt about it)
6. Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson (in preparation for Jobs coming out in August)
What are you reading this summer?