The 2 year anniversary of A Dash of Cinema is on Monday and I can hardly believe how fast time has flown. I’ve loved every minute of blogging about food and film. This weekend I am looking forward to spending more time in the kitchen and tackling some recipes that have been on my list for a while. Maybe I’ll even sneak in a movie or two. For now, let’s wrap up the week with a recap…
* This statue of Colin Firth…no words.
* Love this photo of Johnny and June [above]. Just fantastic.
* What a movie theater employee won’t tell you.
* Emmy nominations were yesterday! So many great shows, actors, actresses, directors, writers…I could go on. I can’t wait for the Emmys in September!
* Shailene Woodley’s Interview Magazine interview.
* Woody Allen really does know how to write unique parts for women.
Have a great weekend!