I feel like I say this almost every week, but this week actually flew by. Maybe that is a good thing when you have a nice weekend to look forward to. Woody Allen’s Blue Jasmine is finally in theaters and (obviously) I can’t wait to see it. This weekend I plan on brunching at a local farm-to-table restaurant, crossing off one of the movies on my Summer Movie List, and catching up on sleep. For now, let’s wrap up the week with a recap…
* In anticipation for daily hot chocolate (like the one in the photo above) and heavy scarves, I am very ready (and already counting down) for fall.
* If only impromptu dance numbers were completely normal in everyday life.
* A Cast of Cooking Characters in Belgium.
* A cup of waves. Stunning photographs by Silvia Grav.
* Cate Blanchett’s 2 minute audition.
* Bridget’s back! So excited for Helen Fielding’s new book, to be released in October.
* These chai iced tea cubes look so refreshing.
* Woody Allen’s Blue Jasmine is in theaters! Interesting article about Woody having regrets.
* Finished reading Gone Girl. Ben Affleck will be starring as Nick Dunne in the film adaptation, and Rosamund Pike has been offered the role of Amy, though nothing is official yet. I think she would be great in that role.
* Best of Jason Sudeikis on SNL. So many talented SNL cast members are retiring. Next season will be very interesting.
Have a lovely weekend!