It’s May! This weekend is going to be filled with food and movies, and I can’t wait. One of my best friends from college is visiting me, and we plan on eating and watching our hearts out. A couple of movies on our radar: The Other Woman and Spiderman 2. The Kentucky Derby starts today, so in honor of it I will enjoy a mint julep (most likely with this recipe). Not like mint juleps require any justification. For now, let’s wrap up the week with a recap…
* Wish I could have been in NYC for this pop-up cat cafe.
* Learn how to make chocolate ganache.
* Tony Award nominations were announced this week. I’m most looking forward to Hugh Jackman hosting!
* Daytime Emmy Awards nominations are also out! I’m all for the Culinary and Talk Show programs.
* A cool VW toaster.
* Obviously looking forward to seeing Chef.
* Leftover wine corks? Make use of them!
* Wednesday was the 10th anniversary of Mean Girls. Officially feeling old.
* A mobile food rodeo? I’m in.
* Love this place setting decor. The green, gold, and dark gray contrasts are perfect.
Have an amazing weekend!