Happy September! The rain has started falling and mornings have been greeting me with overcast skies. I couldn’t be happier that fall is so close I can quite literally feel it. Another great thing about fall: amazing movies! While summer blockbusters are great every now and then, I am partial to the movies that will soon be hitting theaters, such as The Theory of Everything, the British biopic drama about Stephen Hawking and his relationship with his wife Jane. I am also really excited to see The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby. The trailer makes me tear up, so I’m expecting a full-on heartache in the theater. When I read Gone Girl, I imagined the story playing out a little differently than what the trailer portrays, so I’m interested in seeing it more out of curiosity than anything else. I’m ready to be entertained this fall, to say the least.
What movies are you looking forward to this autumn?
1. The Longest Week – September 5, 2014
2. The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby – September 12, 2014
3. Gone Girl – October 3, 2014
4. Birdman – October 16, 2014
5. The Theory of Everything – November 7, 2014
6. Foxcatcher – November 14, 2014