While I love a kitchen with color and stand-out backsplashes, I also love a good black and white color scheme. I tend to gravitate toward kitchens with lots of space, storage, and light. These are my 10 favorite black and white kitchens.
1. Lots of space, air, and the small black diamonds on the floor are perfect. Oh, and that amazing orange cat.
2. For a smaller kitchen, these black and white striped blinds are casually cute. The black and white framed photos are also a great addition.
3. Loving the white cabinets and the dark marble kitchen counter.
4. White tiles, dark kitchen island, and red accessories that pop out.
5. Black and white kitchen nook with subtle pops of color from flowers, candles, books, and pillows. Very classy.
6. A useful and pretty chalkboard, white tile, and a black and white striped rug. Practical and chic.
7. A darker vibe, but what an amazing look and feel. That wine storage and little desk – fantastic.
8. Definitely more airy with sunlight pouring in – great contrast between white top cabinets and dark lower cabinets.
9. I like that you can see everything – the plates, cups, bowls, etc. The dark floor is gorgeous.
10. More old-fashioned and grand, but what a great contrast between the black and white, and then the hybrid with the tiled floors.
Which black and white kitchen is your favorite?