When it comes to breakfast, I love the idea of relaxing in a nook that is comfortable and visually stunning. Why not start (and end) the day in a private corner enjoying good food, conversation, or a book? These are my 10 favorite breakfast nooks…
1. The light in this room is perfect. With the high wooden ceilings, black bordered windows, and open doors out to a patio, I would never ever leave this nook.
2. Another classically clean and airy room, these linen chairs and pillows look great for snuggling up on and enjoying breakfast in the mornings.
3. The striped booth and pillows give this breakfast nook a chic quality. And that candle chandelier – amazing!
4. For a more eclectic morning, this nook is simple and unique.
5. A new spin on the nook – put it against the kitchen island. I like it.
6. A chic, upper-scale diner look. Love it.
7. These bursts of color through the cushions, pillows, and flowers add a great vibe to this room.
8. Gorgeous huge windows and a simply corner seating area make for a lovely morning drinking coffee and reading.
9. More eclectic details here: gallery wall, cool table, unique pillows, and a basket lamp.
10. Stairs leading up to a private nook? This is fantastic. What a beautiful kitchen, too.
Which breakfast nook is your favorite?