I’ve recently become way more active on Instagram. It’s been fun sharing a behind-the-scenes look of this blog and sharing even more things food and film related. For those who don’t have Instagram, I thought I’d share what my life lately has looked like. For those of you who do have it, follow me here!
1. I tried my first black and white cookie, and it wasn’t at all what I thought it’d taste like. A lot puffier than I imagined.
2. Sushi dinners are a great way to end the week. I can’t get enough fatty tuna.
3. Sunday mornings at Morgenstern’s. No shame in eating ice cream for breakfast.
4. I visited the Mad Men exhibit at the Museum of the Moving Image and stepped into the world of Mad Men. Recognize this kitchen? It was Betty and Don’s in the house they used to share.
5. Healthy lunches don’t have to be time-consuming. Pop raw fish and veggies into a 450 degree Fahrenheit oven for 10-12 minutes and voila! Lunch is ready.
6. Snowdays is such treat. When you feel like having shaved ice cream with toppings galore (Pocky, mochi, syrup, chocolate, granola, fruit, you name it), this is the place to go.
What has your film and food life looked like lately?