The weather has officially turned and it’s so enjoyable walking around the city. There’s no better time to walk around New York City than when the skies are blue and the air is crisp. This weekend I’ll be heading to a friend’s house for Passover – I’m excited to learn about new cultures, eat new food, and make new friends. Whether you’re celebrating Passover or Easter or something completely unrelated, have a happy weekend. For now, let’s wrap up the week with a recap…
* These crepe cakes are beautiful. I’m going to have to work on my crepe-making skills.
* An interesting read about Hollywood food stylists and their work. Movie magic at its finest.
* Why vending machines are so popular in Japan.
* 20 recipes to get you excited for spring.
* How adorable are these robin’s egg blue mini cakes?
* This food hall in Midtown is going to be fantastic. Open now, please.
* Winnie the Pooh as a live-action movie? My inner child is jumping up and down with joy.
* Looking forward to watching this new Netflix series.