I usually have some sort of sweet every day, but my treat of the moment are these chocolate covered grahams from Russ & Daughters. The chocolate is decadent, the grahams are crunchy…it’s the perfect combination. Needless to say, I’ll be going back for a whole lot more than .27 lbs worth (about 4 grahams). This week involved a lot of catching up on work and sleep due to last week’s major deadlines, and this weekend I look forward to escaping NYC for a short while (follow me here for behind-the-scenes of all things food and film). Until then, let’s wrap up the week with a recap…
* In honor of the Tribeca Film Festival kicking off on Wednesday (and film festival season starting!), here are 15 travel-worthy film festivals around the world.
* Orange is the New Black has (already) been renewed for Season 4!
* Even astronauts need espresso.
* I love that there’s going to be a Wonder Woman movie. A new director was just announced for the film.
* Ice cream innovations for spring. Yum!
* HBO to Netflix: bring it on. Oh boy.
Have a relaxing weekend!
Photo by Lauren